Our coatings are designed to withstand high temperatures, repeated usage and the impact of strenuous cleaning methods. Such excellent product performance is due on-going research and development, both in-house and with our supply partners. We can then customise your selection with an endless range of colours, patterns and logos. Our final specification will be bespoke and tailored to meet your exact requirements.
Our process provides the following benefits and features:
- State of the art application of non-stick coatings guarantees product quality and consistency, time after time.
- Technical support of major coatings and chemical suppliers ensures compliance with international food standards.
- A standard of excellence in quality, which is underpinned by ISO9001:2008 and advanced process control techniques.
- Essential measurement and control of fusion temperatures provide the optimum coating and non-stick release properties.
- Strong emphasis on innovation converts our customer’s ideas into reality.
We constantly review our own quality and that of our competitors through our laboratory ‘kitchen’ in which we test finished bakeware articles to demanding quality standards.
As always, if your requirements are not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us. After all, our speciality is providing innovative, bespoke solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
Our entry level non-stick systems, designed to replace raw tinplate, with enhanced performance over spray coat products. Ecobake Trend also provides a wide range of colour options.
CCC introduced the market to Ecobake in the 1980’s. It was developed as an entry-level coated product to replace raw tinplate and helped develop the market for pre-coated materials.
The product benefits are:
- Food safe to EU/US standards
- Good release in roasting & baking applications
- Wide variety of colour options
The lower cure requirement of the EcobakeTREND range means that far more colour options are available in the Ecobake range. From bright reds, pastel greens, traditional pewter greys to printed blues and yellows, the choice is very wide with excellent colour stability.
Ecobake is available on the following substrates:
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminised Steel
- Cold Rolled Steel